Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I have not got to scrapbook in several weeks and am getting the itch to do some. I am curious about the sure-cuts-alot. I would like to purchase it, if it works as it says it does, it would be nice to download things and cut from home instead of only having certain things that you can cut.
My boys are growing so fast and changing right before my eyes. I need to pay more attention to their size because they are only this size once and then they grow more. I will try to add some layouts that I have done when I get all of this blogging figured out.

2 comments:

  1. Lorii,

    I have the SAL I love it!!! I got rid of all, well all but 2 cartridges!! It was the best $75 my Dad has spent on me!!! If you have any questions feel free to email me!
    take care!
    Summer

    summercrook@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going thru a midlife crisis I guess, I have gone back to school and now am stressed all the time I feel like. I have decided that I would like to be an elementary school teacher. I love working with children and want to see children grow and love learning. I am scared that I am too old to succeed at this.
    I am also so tired of being the age that I am and living paycheck to paycheck I need to learn to make the most of my life and quit worrying so much. I am pretty sure that I am affecting ALL aspects of my life because of it.

    ReplyDelete